When you’re looking for an easy July 4th dessert, look no further than these adorable — and, ugh, so addictive — red, white, and blue strawberries. The slightly sweet cheesecake filling is the perfect complement to the berries. They might be better than watching the fireworks.
- 1 (8-oz.) block cream cheese
- 1/3 c. powdered sugar
- 1/2 tsp. pure vanilla extract
- 1 c. Cool Whip
- 10 strawberries, halved
- 30 blueberries
- In a medium bowl using a hand mixer, beat cream cheese, powdered sugar, and vanilla until fluffy and combined. Fold in Cool Whip.
- Transfer mixture to a piping bag and pipe over cut side of strawberry.
- Top with blueberries and serve.
If you want the strawberries to lay flatter on a serving platter, slice off a little of the bottom.